Orga Business Processes Analyst
Grupul XXXLutz operates 370 stores in more than 13 european countries.
The BP (Business Processes) Analyst role provides business processes and reporting support to the company. The BP Analyst will be:
- responsible for regular analysis and support for operational processes;
- involved in diverse business processes implementation or project manager for the implementation;
- involved in obtaining diverse authorization for security, firefighters and so on;
- involved in technical maintenance of the stores / buildings;
The role requires follow up the group procedures, independent initiative, ability to collect and organize data and negotiation skills.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly checks of diverse operational indicators as in to-do list reports.
• Check diverse Intranet statistics as in to-do list of the group.
• Check and maintain fiscal cash register optimal function and the relation with the supplier
• Maintenance of internal, external deposit and logistic optimal processes.
• Inventory process organization for the store and warehouse.
• Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout.
• Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports.
• Technical, logistic and building maintenance contracts follow up and authorizations.
• Create business reports that provide insight into key data points, some of them ad-hoc
• Testing, implementing, follow up and collecting user feedback for diverse projects.
• Periodical checks if the store and customer relation department are respecting the work instructions
Process expert/ Subject Matter Expert:
• Own the process documentation (make sure that it's up to date, create where not existent, update during different projects)
• Identify diverse department processes needs.
• Monitor project progresses, find risks, escalate when necessary.
• Identify defects in Organization processes, procedures, tools and collect the necessary data to analyze in order to determine the ultimate root cause
• Keep the track of building and store related authorization and documentation
• University Degree, preferably Technical / engineer background or Business administration
• Minimum 2 years of experience in working with data / preparing reports / analytical background / processes overview / project management
• Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
• Strong system experience and computing skills: Microsoft Office, , advanced Excel skills, database, Intranet application, etc.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills; German is a plus
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Logical thinking, well organized and accurate in data
CARIERĂ LA XXXLUTZ
Aplicați simplu și ușor prin portalul nostru online. Ne puteți trimite CV-ul dvs., precum și scrisoarea de intenție sau alte certificate relevante. Mult succes!